Thank you terribel 85 of, hislove is real , a wonderful blog on faith, religion, natural hair care and the trials and joys of a recent Miami transplant, for passing on the award!
In following with the rules of receiving this prestigious award I would like to present “The Versatile Blogger“to the following blogs that bring knowledge, laughter and informative bloggings into my daily life:
Benjamin Eakin http://thoughtsfromafailedagnostic.wordpress.com/ The title speaks for itself. Thought provoking and honestly written blog on faith, addiction and everyday life.
Have dog blog will travel http://celiasue.com/ Who let the dogs out!? This blog covers everything related to dogs with a partiality to the “pits” in the house.
Zilchebooks http://zilchebooks.wordpress.com/ I am a Kindle addict and have been for the past four years. This blog keeps you up to date on the latest software and happenings in the “Kindle world”.
Angela http://simplycontradictory.wordpress.com/ Angela writes from the heart about everyday life living with meds, graduate school, a child, husband and dogs. Her trials and triumphs encourage those who may be in similiar situations to move forward.
http://saintjohnschurch.wordpress.com/ What can I say? My parish, yes my parish and my church.
Bryan http://chiefofleast.com/ Wonderful blog on bible versus and faith.
http://endurancegal.wordpress.com/ Keeps me pumped for running or rather penguin jogging in my case.
Seven random facts:
1. I adore playing the piano and started three years ago.
2. I like to garden and work in the backyard.
3. I am addicted to potato chips.
4. I enjoy my penguin jogging and hope to eventually enter a 5K.
5. My mom, yes my mom, Margarita is my best friend.
6. I am a License Eucharistic Minister in training, as well as an Altar Guild member and on the Vestry at St. John’s Episcopal Church in Park Slope Brooklyn.
7. I am truly grateful for the all the sorrows and happiness in my life. It has made me who I am.
For those of you who just won the Versatile Blogger Award… Congratulations!! Now please do the following…
- Add the award to your blog.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention 7 random things about yourself.
- Give the award to 15 or more bloggers.